What is the Pension Wise Service?
Pension Wise offers free and impartial government guidance about your defined contribution pension options. You can use this service to:
- Understand your pension type and the different ways you can take the money from your pension pot
- Learn about leaving your pot untouched, taking cash in chunks or getting a regular income
How does this service differ from general advice?
Pension Wise can help if you:
- are aged 50 or over
- have a personal or workplace pension
- want to make sense of your options
How do I access this service?
What is a Pension Wise appointment?
- Specialist pension guidance
- 45 to 60 minutes
- Over the phone or local to you